Thank you for placing an order with us online.
Your order is now being processed
Please refer/retain the information below which you may find useful if you have any queries with your order.
1) Your order will usually be sent out within 7-14 days subject to stock, unless you have ordered customised/made to order items or hear from us otherwise but can take up to 30 days. (customised/made to order items are marked with an * on the website) Check website for further details on this. Customised items can take up to 30 days. If you require your order by a specific date and have not already advised us when placing your order you can email us for further advise.
1A) If you order single items in a multiple of different colours and or scents which are made to order your order can take some time to complete please ask for advise on this if you are concerend about a delay of more than 30 days.
2) If you need your order in a hurry just ask us we may be-able to send it quicker depending on your order and time frame.
3) You will be notified as standard by email within 14 days if any of your items are out of stock and will not arrive within the standard specified times.
4) You should have received a full copy of your order by email the same time we did. Please check your order for any errors, if there are any errors or you wish to change any aspect of your order please notify us is writing by email of the changes you wish to make within 24 hours of receiving your confirmation.
5) If you have not received your order confirmation within 4 – 8 hours of submitting your order please re-submit your order. If you have to re-submit your order then always state in the comments box before order submission that you are re-submitting your order as it may be we have received your order even though you have not (most common reason is a mis-typed email address).
6) If you have any specific questions about your order – please email customer services with your full details to include your full name and address and order number shown on your order confirmation including post code and email address. Your query will be dealt with personally by one of our email staff.
7) You will find a full list of product and company information available on our website which should answer any other general queries you may have about your order status which you can access at any time.
8) Our website has been designed carefully to provide all the most common queries our customers may have about their orders which can be accessed at any time.
9) When your order arrives, “DO NOT” sign for them in good condition unless you know they are, if the driver will not wait or there is no time to inspect them then always sign for them “Unexamined” then your signature. This is particularly important for custom/made to order items if you sign for these goods in good condition and they are not we can not refund any claim for transit damage.
10)If you have a problem with your order when it arrives please contact us in writing with the details within 7 days of order receipt. Please use the returns form where appropriate. A telephone message is not suitable and will not be responded to this in turn prevents any confusion over queries and will make sure your query is dealt with in the appropriate way. Writing can be by fax, email or post. Proof may be required so always keep a copy.
10) Make sure you review our full terms & Conditions and return instructions available at the bottom of this document and on our website or by request, and also enclosed with your order when it arrives. Our website also provides safe product care and use where appropriate.
We have staff covering email queries from home who cover out of office hours as well as office hours enabling most queries to be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOM
Argyll & Bute
SALES Tel: 01866 833266 Mon – Friday 10.00am – 4.00pm Sales
In ALL cases, notification of any problem(s) with your order must be in writing to Northern Lights within 7 days of delivery. This can be done by email or post, please include all the information on the return form without this your claim may be invalidated
Returns forms can be found with your order, copies are also automatically sent with your original order confirmation and sales receipt. Forms are also available upon request or on our website. You can also make your own (all the information requested on the form must be included).
FAULTY GOODS – A returns form must be completed detailing each faulty item clearly and its fault. You will be advised what will happen next once your form has been received back at Northern Lights. DO NOT send goods back unless instructed to do so.
DAMAGED GOODS – (Please follow the same instructions as above and note the following):-
In order to proceed with any claim for damaged goods we must have your notification of damage in writing within 7 days of goods received. To do this we require the returns form back in the POST with your signature on the bottom within 7 days. The form must also include details of the damage and confirmation the goods were not signed for ‘in good condition’. Please note each unit that is damaged individually (e.g if you received 12 candles and 2 were damaged state 2 damaged). Goods signed for ‘in good condition’ may invalidate any claim we can make on your behalf. Goods damaged in transit must be kept for 7 - 14 days for the carrier to inspect or you may be required to allow Northern Lights to uplift them for inspection unless otherwise informed by Northern Lights. DO NOT send goods back unless instructed to do so. Once we receive your notice in writing, and returns form we will instruct you on what to do next. You may be required to return the items upon request for inspection.
COOLING OFF PERIOD - Goods ordered in error or change of mind by the customer can be returned for a refund providing they are sent back in their original condition and you have notified Northern Lights in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods of the intention to return. No carriage can be refunded for the return of the item/s in this case this is at the buyer’s expense and proof of posting may be required. Providing the above is complied with, your order will be refunded in full less any credit card processing charges within 30 days.
CUSTOMIZED & MADE TO ORDER ITEMS
These are all items marked with an * on the website. (*asterix)
If the goods are signed for as received in good condition it will invalidate your claim. If you are unable to examine sign “unexamined before your signature”. You have 7 days to notify us of any damage in writing, and 7 days to send back the returns form by post (postmark checked). If you have signed for goods ‘in good condition’ you may be able to claim on your credit card or household insurance.
ANY OTHER PROBLEM - Please refer to customized information sheet below and e mailed with your order for specific procedures. Or refer to copy on website. You can also request a copy.
Please refer to our website “information” section for full details of candle safety, burning tips and instructions, also useful general product care.
“Get the best from your products”.
Please refer to website for full terms & conditions or you can request a copy in writing
Use a separate sheet if necessary making sure you provide all the information required.
Customers are advised to read the candle safety and burning tips shown on our website. If the form is incorrectly filled
in it may cause a delay or make your claim invalid.
Tick as appropriate
I require a Replacement I require a Refund
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CUSTOM & MADE TO ORDER ITEMS
Additional information Sheet
(all items marked with an * on the website)
1. Cancelling your order – can only be done within 2 days of placing your order.
2. Candles are not the colour you wanted -
For specific colour shades we emphasize on our website under the colour chart guide online that should you require very particular colours/shades that you send in a sample of your colour to be matched. This service is free and avoids disappointment. If you have ordered a sample colour previously that you liked and want more the exact same shade you need to send one of the samples back with your new order for matching otherwise we can not guarantee an exact match by using the online colour chart alone.
Our online colour chart is a guide only which can vary from computer to computer depending on screen quality.
Custom made to items do not normally qualify for a refund or return unless the goods are actually faulty or the candles are a completely different colour from what was ordered e.g you got RED instead of GREEN. If you feel this is your case then please send ONE only of the incorrect colour candle to be examined in our workshops back to us with your full details. If we agree the colour is incorrect we will collect the order from you and replace the candles. Please do not send glass holders with returned candles (only the candle).
Important:- SCENTED candles please note that paler colours which are scented are sometimes affected by the scent and may be darker or dis-coloured slightly depending on the scent used but we will try to get to close to the colour chosen as possible for you.
Other options for wrong colour available to you to change your order are:
A) Order refills/replacements in the exact shades you need by sending a new
order together with a Swatch/sample of your colour/s so it can be matched
more accurately for you.
b) If refills are not available for your product then you will need to make
a new order and send it in with swatches/samples of the colours you
need again to be matched more accurately for you.
3. If you have any problem other than above noted with your customzed order then please notify us within 7 days of receipt with the full details we will advise you then on what options are available to you.